Why Buy Glasses from TFEC?
Buying Local Matters
At Tallmadge Family Eye Care, we know the importance of local business, and we appreciate your willingness to support us. Buying local allows for money to be invested in the local community instead of large corporations. We hope that our attitude and passion for your good health are reason enough to buy your glasses through us, but if it's not, here are 8 more.
8 Reasons to Buy Your Glasses at
Tallmadge Family Eye Care
1. We offer a huge selection of frames and sunglasses that you can actually try on. Our opticians personally assist you in the frame selection in order to ensure the best style and fit for you. We are happy to order additional frames or colors for you to see and try on if desired.
2. We are optical professionals and we use the finest products available to provide you with the clearest eyesight and excellent durability. Online vendors often use inferior products, because it is hard for the consumer to tell the difference… at first. We will help you understand the various lens options and features available. We want you to get the best glasses and not pay for things you don’t want or need.
3. We accept your vision insurance. Most online vendors and one-hour optical stores do not. We offer Independent Lens Packages for purchase without insurance that are affordable without compromising your vision.
4. We send your glasses to premium independent optical laboratories that walk the frame and lenses through the lab process. The lenses then go through a thorough multi-point inspection at the lab before shipping to us. Once you pick up your glasses, they are fitted for optimum comfort.
5. We verify your prescription lenses for accuracy, check the frame size, and approve the overall quality of workmanship before we contact you to pick up your new eyewear. If the job does not meet our high standards, it is returned to the lab and made again. Most online or one-hour vendors do not check your prescription.
6. 30-day frame restyling privilege. After getting your glasses, if you decide you don’t like the frame, you may exchange it for any other frame. If new lenses are required, a small regrinding fee will be charged.
7. Free lifetime adjustments and repairs. Our expert opticians will professionally adjust and fit your glasses as often as needed for as long as you have them, at no charge. We replace screws and nose pads at no charge.
8. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have any difficulties within 30 days of picking up your new glasses. We will fix any problems (at no charge); we want you to love your glasses!